bosslady5: I prefer to be an ostrichbosslady5: thats why I am a Republican
Okay, so I totally commented on this post because I thought I was looking at Vicki's blog. One of two things need to happen.1)The two of you should discuss altering your layouts.2)I should learn to read.
Angela!! Two things:1) Did I ever really truly say that?2) Did you save it to use against me?? We need to talk. And I need help changing my blog format I am in the mood for a change.
VOTE FOR ME! wink
Post a Comment
4 comments:
bosslady5: I prefer to be an ostrich
bosslady5: thats why I am a Republican
Okay, so I totally commented on this post because I thought I was looking at Vicki's blog. One of two things need to happen.
1)The two of you should discuss altering your layouts.
2)I should learn to read.
Angela!!
Two things:
1) Did I ever really truly say that?
2) Did you save it to use against me??
We need to talk. And I need help changing my blog format I am in the mood for a change.
VOTE FOR ME! wink
Post a Comment