As some of you know, my husband and I had an incident a couple nights ago that freaked us out a bit... I believe this is a result of that incident:I had a dream the other night that Aaron and I were being followed
The delivery man did not want money or our lives, all he wanted was my wedding ring. And all he had to do was get it off my finger... and it was his. (Of course we didn't know this information, we just thought we saw him everywhere - which we did, and we thought that he was creepy - which he was.)
Anyway, we stopped at a gas station because we needed gas in our vehicle after driving around a while, and he just happened to be there "delivering" his bottles of Peach Tea Snapple. As we were getting ready to leave, he stepped in front of our car and began beating on the hood, yelling, "Give me the ring, I need the ring." We were bewildered. What ring? Did we have his ring? It took a moment or several moments, but of course, he wanted the RING - my ring. It seemed to be the only logical answer - it was the only valuable ring we had. It appeared as though we knew what he was talking about, like we all had one mind... then it occured to us, Why does he want my ring?
I figured I could just let him have it, after all, I didn't want anyone to die or get hurt because of something replaceable... I thought that maybe I could report it stolen and get another ring in return (hopefully the same model) from the jeweler.
Little did we know, the ring truly was his and he wanted to pawn it off (evidently, it was worth more than we thought). He definitely wasn't one of those stupid criminals you see on TV... he had done his homework and all of his information was in order. Seriously, all he had to do was get the ring and it was his. He had stolen all of the account information on the ring. He had probably dug in the trash and found one of the bills... he said that he changed all of the account information to his name and made sure that we wouldn't be able to track him down if he managed to get the ring.
__________________________________________________________
I don't know how it ended up ... I woke up in sheer panic after he had sprayed the car with gasoline and pulled a lighter out of his pocket.
__________________________________________________________
Just thought I'd share this with you ... HAVE A HAPPY DAY!!
6 comments:
that was intense
Holy cow! What happened the other night?
Now, I know why I don't drink peach Snapple.
oh no. thats terrible! try not to be too freaked. xoxo
I thought I was the only one with the Peach Tree Snapple man...
Your re-vamp is fab. yay!
I like the new look babe
Post a Comment