Thursday, October 26, 2006

Big Potato, Big Big Potato



So ... I just wanted to tell everyone about The Potato Place in Detroit on Warren Ave. GREAT POTATOES! these are good! They don't have a website and I don't know the phone number, so just go! It's right across the street from Wayne State University................

These potatoes are advertised as 20 oz. potatoes and I didn't believe that for one minute, so I decided to pay $7 for the potato and just find out for myself... HOLY CRAP! I've never not been able to finish a meal and all this was was a POTATO! Seriously, delicious, but I could only eat half. I thought about trying to shove it in but remembered the whole gluttony thing, and, hey, I'll just eat the rest for lunch tomorrow ... wow, a potato (the same one) for lunch two days in a row! I think I may be growing an extra limb or something like that as I sit here and type ... talk about the growth hormones they had to pump into these plants! I can't even imagine.... not that I would want to - so good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that restaurant couldn't pay for that good of advertising. I know I'll go!

KayMac said...

I wonder how many tater tots you could get out of one of them there super spuds?

Becky said...

i take it that it's not a carb lite place?

Vicki Sue said...

So...what else is new?? this is a BIG responsibility girl!
You gotta post more than once a month or so!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW THAT PLACE! I work like a mile from there and we have frequented that place! xoxo